TAIWAN EMBASSY ATTESTATION
TAIPEI ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL CENTER
Procedure for Taiwan Embassy Attestation as per the nature of the Certificates.
there are three types of certificate
Taiwan Embassy Attestation on Educational Certificates
Educational Certificates like Diploma and all other professional degree/certificates, Graduation Degree, Post-Graduation Degree, Doctorate Degree, Matriculation, Intermediate, Certificates, Transfer Certificates, Bonafide Certificates, Transcript Certificates, etc.
can apply for Taiwan embassy attestation as follow
Note: HRD is mandatory for Taiwan Embassy Attestation
Taiwan Embassy Attestation on Non-Educational Certificates
Non-Educational Certificates like Experience Certificates, Birth Certificates, Affidavits, Marriage Certificates, Registration Certificates of professional bodies, Power of Attorney, Death Certificates, Migration Certificates, Divorce Certificates, Internship certificates, Police Clearance Certificates, Medical Certificates, covid 19 vaccination certificate, etc.
Note: HRD/GAD/HOME/SDM Documents is mandatory for Taiwan Embassy Attestation
-SDM Only Valid for DELHI issued Non-Educational Certificates
Taiwan Embassy Attestation on Commercial Documents
A business agreement, Dissolution of Business, Business Registration Certificate, Business Patent, Certificate of Origin, General Power of Attorney, Special Power of Attorney, No Objection Certificate, Income Tax Certificate, Sale Tax Certificate, Memorandum of Articles, Memorandum of Association, Government Approval Letters and all other certificates/documents relating to trade/business, Invoices, etc
Step: Attestation from Respective Chamber of Commerce from producing State.
Other Notes from Embassy Site:
The requirement for Document /Attestation 1. Documents originating from India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan to be used in Taiwan can be authenticated by this office.
2. Documents submitted for attestation must first meet the following criteria: (1). All Indian documents must bear a signature or seal of the Ministry of External Affairs,
(***Authentication of documents: All original documents/copies requiring attestation or Apostille should be first authenticated by the designated authorities of the State/Union Territory from where the document has been issued.)
(2). All Nepalese, Bangladeshi, Bhutanese documents have to be attested by their Ministry of Foreign Affairs, then attested by their respective Embassy/High Commission in New Delhi.
3. All applicants must fill in the application forms for document authentication and enclose a copy of the applicant's photo IDs (passport, driver’s license, election commission card, etc), or certificates of incorporation if the applicant is a corporation or organization of other nature. For the document which is not an original one, the original copy should be shown at our counter, after checking it will be returned immediately. If the original copy can not be shown at our counter for some reason, the photocopy of the original document will only be attested provided there is a stamp from any Notary relating authority mentions that the photocopy has been checked the same as the original.
4. Authorization letter (in original) would be required for the agent in case the applicant opts not to personally come to TECC to apply for authentication, or when corporations, organizations of other nature authorize their employees to apply for document authentication. The agent who comes to TECC on behalf of the applicants would be required to supply a copy of the photo ID as well.
5. If a Chinese translation is needed, please have it done by oneself or a translator. This office does not offer a translation service. 6.For the verification and facilitation of attestation, all the documents need to be attested by the Local authority or Notary of the origin in the first place. For example, the document produced from Uttar Pradesh should be attested firstly by U.P. authority or Notary, and be sent to MEA for attestation. A document that lacks the attestation of its authority of origin won't be accepted.
Collection & Delivery process
1) You or your authorized representative can personally deliver the certificates to our office,
2) You may also courier your documents to our office.
Mode of Payment
You may wish to take any of the following routes for making the payment of required fees and service charges:
1) Send Cheque/Demand Drafts
2) Deposit cash in our bank account and mail the deposit receipt 3) Transfer the amount online through Net Banking
4) Debit/Credit card Accepted
5) Digital Wallet Payment Accepted
Why Choose us
Best services at affordable prices
Readiness to help you anytime 24*7**
Responding to your queries right away
Facilitating and providing services of Attestation/legalization of all documents/Certificates by all Embassies/High Commissions.
Crown Foreign Services Pvt Ltd