PERU Embassy Attestation
Peru is a country in South America and its Embassy is located at D-2/5, Block D, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110057 in India.
The Embassy provides the Legalization Services on demand.
Process of Peru Embassy Attestation
For Educational & Non-Educational Certificates: Certificates should be Authenticated by State HRD Department / GAD / Home Department or Delhi SDM.
For Commercial Documents: Documents should be attested from the respective Chamber of Commerce.
For Educational / Non-Educational and Commercial Documents: the Documents should be attested from M.E.A ( Ministry of External Affairs Government of India).
All types of documents can be apply in the Peru Embassy for the Final Attestation.
Collection & Delivery process:
1) You or your authorized representative can personally deliver the certificates to our office; or
2) You may also courier your documents to our office.
Mode of Payment:
You may wish to take any of the following routes for making the payment of required fees and service charges:
1) Send Cheque/Demand Drafts
2) Deposit cash in our bank account and mail the deposit receipt
3) Transfer the amount online through Net Banking
4) Debit/Credit card Accepted
5) Digital Wallet Payment Accepted
Why Choose us
Best services at affordable prices
Readiness to help you anytime 24*7**
Responding to your queries right away
Facilitating and providing services of Attestation/legalization of all documents/Certificates by all Embassies/High Commissions.
Crown Foreign Services Pvt Ltd